Sunday 3 June 2007

another day of boredom..

still in my pyjamas i am, still drowzy i am, still cudlling in the bllanket i am, still in ta blurry situation i am.

=__= '''haihz...here is it..another day of boredom, i seroiusly do not know what to do. This morning, dad called me, saying that he can't come this saturday. ish..gotta find another way. i think at the end, i need to take bus le...haihz..what to do..anyone going to ipoh???i am currently thinking of how to go back.. i wanna go back.. with my laptop, guitar. then what about my clothes??it is not that my dad can't come. is just that, he is busy. This weekend he has dinner, ten sunday he has golf. well, can't always be a burden. have to go back by bus la...unless, anyone going back??????

i just feel like going back to sleep, haihz..it's almst three in the afternoon..haihz..too bad i can't sleep and wake up then it's saturday..haha...
reli dreaming aren't i?

No comments: