Friday 22 June 2007

it;s been a while

it's been a while since i came online.
right now, i can't go online everyday 24 hours like i am in kl..
i have nothing to do...
i passed my undang the second time with a score of 44/50..[is that bad?]
my baby passed with 48/50..[CONGRaTULATiONs]

for the pass four days, i have been helping my brother with his project. stupid project have to hand in today. I had to do all the typing a! he le? play dota only..what the heck?? screw him la.

today, i went to parade with mom, and bought two pair of heals..=]...they are so beautiful..i love heals..wanted to buy some shirt but my mom was around. she'll screw me. went bra-shopping....carol!!where are you??let's go shopping!!!

2 comments:

disillusioned said...

hehe yer! heels! show me show me!! =)i got you sth. you choose which you want =) huggies

Anonymous said...

who cares whether you scored low or high... as long as you pass the exam then everything is fine hehehe..
wait let see... i think i scored 49/50 hahahaha... doesnt make any difference also. No special priviledge also ahaha... Gosh!! how i wish i got a sista like tht. Help the brother do the assignment while I go play games hehehe... You should be proud of yourself...