Sunday 3 June 2007

Febuary 26th..

226, Febuary 26th, i know, you guys must be wondering why i would mention this day all of sudden? Well, it is because, this day is a very important day to me. I never really told anyone about it, and since, i am so bored and free. And i know people would start asking, so, here it is.

After Bin broke up with me early december last year [ spm wasn't even over ]. I turned down all the guys. I do not know why, but at that moment, somehow i just thought that, maybe bin would consider me back. And just maybe. As i thought of it now, Bin is different than the rest, it doesn't mean i still love him deeply. But it is just that, me and him wouldn't go along so well. I mean as in couple, now, he is my didi and i will always love him and care for him as a little brother.

JOnathAn Lim....Such a common name. Ain't it? Well, i have friends with that name, i even have a cousin with that name [he's in sabah]. and now, my love, my baby, my boyfriend. That's his name. 26th febuary was the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. He asked to take care of me.
I met him during orientation when i came to limkokwing university college [LUCT]. I never really remember everyone's face. But he was one, i met on the bus on 5th febuary 2007, it was the day we newcomers needed to enroll. I saw him at the front of the bus and i never forget him.
The first time i actually talked to him was during orientation. We had events. On the second day, we had to form twenty per-group. So, i was being for active and somehow was being hyper and very socializing, i saw him and kevin standing at a corner. So i took the chance to pull him into the group. So that's how i knew him and the whole gang of us now. [jon, kev, gerald, bryan, they all]

I got close with jon on the day carol went to australia. I came back to my hostel at 12 in the middle of night. Jon was there to help me to carry my things up. After that night, we chat on msn,, and when we go out as a group i'll be msg'ing him. soon, the second week, we got close to each other thru msn and sms.. then it was semester break. It was Chinese New Year holidayz, and we sms'ed alot.


and the story continues

It happened when i was in his room, i brought down my cd's, and we were listening to them. Until we reached a song name 'heaven' sung by Nu Fluvour and he just asked me to listen to the lyrics. There was a silence between us. Then, all sudden, he just asked me whether i could be his girlfriend. and he was on his knees. wow...i was so speechless and i really did not know what to do. or what to say. so i said 'okaylo..'' then he asked why i answer until so forcingly..i was like..=__________=...feeling awkward and embarrassed the both of us were. Then we just kept silent until the song was over, then, we changed into another subject..

so that's how he asked me.




No comments: