Friday 15 June 2007

i miss you

As I sit on my bed,
I begin to wander,
Off into my dreams,
And fantasy world.

The cold air outside,
Rushes through my window,
As if the air,
Running out into space.

I dreamed of you,
Day and night,
Badly wishing,
You to be here.

At times I think,
Are you the one?
At times I think,
Am I the one?

We know nothing,
About the future,
But yet promises were made,
What if we broke them?

I miss you,
And it’s true,
I always wonder,
Do you miss me?

The clock ticks,
And the time passes,
I often wonder,
About our future.

I lay on my bed,
late at night,
Wonder when,
the night would pass.

Two months is long,
For me and for you.
We both wish,
that time would pass by.

By then time will come,
And we become together,
Again for three months,
Then we would be apart.

No comments: