Saturday 2 June 2007

loneliness

so here i am..putting another entry into my blog..
well, what can i say then?

my baby has went home, so here i am..all alone in my room. my own room..kinda thinking of it.i rarely spend time here too..came back yesterday night and saw the notice stuck at my door. it is written that i am to clear the other bed because it is being reserved.well, it is the second time there are saying it. haha.who knows? mayb i might reli have a roomate..
that, we will have to see when the time comes. Might be shifting out to cyberia there. well, that is if my baby will be moving too..

yesterday we had our final presentation. omg.. i just felt like crying. As leader, i failed, and i suck at it. i got no one to blame but myself. haihz.. just pray and do hope that i get the best grades. I will try my best to work hard the next semester.
I feel bad and i'm very sorry to my fellow teams..I'm sorry if i let you down.

Somehow, my life seems so boring without my baby here. haihz. what to do? I just hope that time will pass faster and second semester will start, and then i can see my baby.

No comments: