Sunday 17 June 2007

hmmm...

Hmmm... i all of sudden just realized that i am being ignored..
*sigh*.why d people start talking bad if i get emo or jus unhappy?everybody is like ''You have everything and what you want, why are you making a small fuss??''
yada yada yada...
haihz...dunno la..maybe, and just maybe.

My best friend, what happen? I really don't know, i'm sorry if i offended her, but just that. I feel that..i am ignored..and maybe, just maybe, I am nothing but just some friend whom you saw at the mall and smile and say hi then you walk off. And just maybe, i don't deserve a rfiend like that.

I am back in ipoh, and i have been getting emo lately. Once or twice i went out with friend. But somehow, there just seem to be a gap between us.

So what does a bestfriend means? I don't have someone whom i can talk crazily about guys. I don't have someone who can go hyper and craz together. I don't have a girlfriend. Whom, i can spend my time with. I can't sing happily and just laugh with a girlfriend. I can't just spnd slepover time with her. Sometimes i thought she was the one. BUt then, now i realized, i am not that close with her, we may laugh and go crazy, but it only last for a few days.

I always envy my sister who has so many close friends. Me? I can't even bring one home. What more o have some friend t spend time with. The only person i spend time wih is, my boyfriend in kl. but that was in kl. I got n one to talk to about him. Recently, things have not been going so well, and, i just can talk to nobody.

I cam online, thinking mayb i could find her and cher myself up, but, she gave me the cold tone like she did not want to talk to me.

I'm really sorry if i did anything that offended you, and i'm sorry.

2 comments:

disillusioned said...

you can talk to me!
i'll be ur best friend! n ur best sister too! lovelove

Anonymous said...

chill... there is always other friends around who can be your best friend. Yeah.... you can talk to your sis. See she is offering to listen to your happiness and sorrows.