Friday 15 June 2007

Sunway [summer splash]

Yesterday, Sunway was fun. We did not go on the rides or anything, but we were at the surf beach [the only place we were allowed to go to]. Anyway, we left Desaria at 9.40 in the morning and reached Sunway pyramid about 10.02 in the morning. Kevin called jon, but he wasn’t there yet. So, we decided to just walk around. Then, ang met his friend, so we kinda waited for them to chat finish before we start walking around, then I saw jon, walking pass and holding his phone..[miss him so much].

Jon pretended not the know me, so I played along and pretended not to know him, but he disappointed me a bit, he did not mention anything about my hair at all. Omg.. haihz..not fair..he looked nice.. Nomatter in anyway, well, he is my boyfriend, so he look best to me anytime. But he did not say anything to me. Nothing at all..*sad*..

I merajuk and ask about my hair. He only said ‘’It was okay-lah’’. I was like..O______o…..okay only a??? But I did not say it out to him la. That was what was in my heart. That’s why at I was a little bit disappointment. I mean, which girl does not want their boyfriend to praise them often? Especially when they just did their hair. I cut my hair, change my hairstyle, but he only said it was okay.

Then, Yue Meng picked me up from Sunway, then turn up and down round kl [malas nak detail] then head to ipoh. Left kl at 9.30 and reached at 11. [He was not driving 110km/h] that’s why.


I can't uploads the pictures now. reli very sorry..

No comments: