Sunday 1 July 2007

changes

I never reli thought that dreams can come through, nomatter how tough it is, if you try your best, it will come...

this is what i've learned...

people use to ask me what is my dream, or questions like what do i plan to do whn i graduate or...you know, questions like that...i always tend to get lost. i won't know what to answer. I've always thought that dreams can never come true.. Until now, i realized that dreams can reli come true. if you work hard for it.
Everybody has ambition, right? to be a business man, or woman.. a lawyer, a doctor , an architect or anything. Why did they chose it? no choice? parents? or for the sake of getting money...I've always been worried about this. until, i found out. and he made me realized. i should make myself happy and i decided to do what i love to do.. And i know,by doing that, i make myself happy. =]

So, these are the changes that was made. i feel happier cz i know that i can do that i can do what i loved. and won't regret for not doing it.

No comments: