Friday 16 May 2008

Another snooker G.A.M.E

So, sayang's bro ajak him play. After dinner, dropped mun yee back then went to ss15 there to play. [ i din la. cz i suck at it]. Then i made sayang loss concentration and he lost the first round. I'm sorry baby. T_T. pls don't be mad at me. it never came into my mind. i'm sorry..T_T.

But then in the second round, sayang was winning ahead of 40 points. hehez..poor marcus..hehez.. then the 3rd round so so close. but marcus took over. but never sayang. in my heart, you're always the best. =]. *hugs. muax. I've been around with sayang playing snooker [he plays, not me] he plays with kevin and his friends. i was there too.. XD.. he keeps asking if i'm bored. baby, i'm the one watching you play. of cz i won't be bored. =]. cz i want to be there for you .*hugz. 

-i love u sayang-

No comments: