Wednesday 21 May 2008

computer graphics

I'm in class again. i just reached, i mean not instantly, but about fifteen minutes ago. and again the lecturer started asking me question. hmmmm....Then he started teaching InDesign which i am so lost and so i started blogging and decided to wait for him to finish and then come over and teach me. [i hope he will]...haha...it is so complicated. We already have Illustrator, Photoshop, and now Indesign. 

I finally finished three of my work yesterday till 3 in the morning. hmm...well, i got help from sayang yesterday too..=]. came out not as expected though. 

Sayang took the effort to send me to uni today. i know, alot of people might be thinking it's like sending  you to secondary school. but, from sunway to cyberjaya, for a normal driver takes half- an hour, but hubby with his fantastic skills takes only fifteen minutes. Hubby, drove all the way here and then drove all the way back to class and after class, he is driving all the way here to pick me up. zomg. sayang, i feel so bad all sudden...T_T. i'm sorry to trouble u...*sobs..

Mom's birthday is next mon [i think, or is it tues?] and i'm still thinking of what to get for her. hmm..my plans are to go shopping in pyramid when sayang is in class, but then, sayang's class so early..T_T.. 

I'm hungry now and my stomach is growling..hmm..weird thing is, when i'm at subang, i never feel hungry in the morning, but when i'm in class, i ALWAYS feel hungry in class.. and i forgot to bring my lollipop..no wonder i'm feeling so no-motive to work and study...hmmm..

-i'm sorry sayang and i love you-

No comments: