Thursday 8 May 2008

My Dream

i've finally am able to lay out my dreams. What i wish to do, but will i archive it?Maybe with the help of sayang le. =] . hehez..and carol too. Thanks to my sister she was able to help me lay-out what i wish to do. I know it isn't easy but i will work my way on to it. =].
 
Everyone has their own dream and goals, just depending on when they finds out about it. Myhubby has a goal and dream too. right? but he's just keeping it a secret and never told me before, but i believe one day he'll tell me. right hubby? =]. i'm gonna keep mine as a secret too. hehez.

We work hard in life and to archive a goal in life, but then with dreams and goal, it makes us have the motivation in life. But i want carol and my hubby to know that i love you all. and i'll always be there for us. muax. iloveu.sayang. muax 

2 comments:

disillusioned said...

=)
and i love you too. always always.
dream k! then we work on it together =) remember what i told you ya! hehe

Unknown said...

hehez..ok. i will rmrb. muakzx. i love u. hehez..