Friday 2 May 2008

A lil annoyed

It really does, when she asked me to fix her hair. And when you come up with the greatest idea, she goes. No, she wants it like mine. zomg.

How old are you? look at your hair and mine. And she was like 'why not?'...speechless i am and she definately does not know anything about hairs..How much i spent on time and cash on my hair is something she would freak-out. And here she is thinking it's natural. I don't blame her. It's not her fault that her mind is blocked. haha..

Well, i am back home here, wanted to watch iron-man but then. i don't really have the mood to watch it alone anymore. It would be different if i could drive. He's watching it with his friend. So let him be. 

There are some things on my mind but i guess it's not worth worrying bout it. What's the point anyway? i'll just make myself unhappy and then everything would just go wrong. hmmm..
I hungry and i do not know why i'm just in the mood to eat today. Dad's at golf and have to wait for him to come back to start dinner. 

-Hate being alone.bored-

No comments: