Friday 9 May 2008

Random thoughts popping like popcorn

I was chatting with janice today, it's been a while since i have been chatting to her and she told me some stuff. I really wanted to cry. I didn't know that he would have noticed and i never ever thought how he ever thought of me. For once, i felt that i did not do my job and responsible well and i felt so bad. T_T. i do hope i am able to replace it as time grows pass. It might feel such a small matter telling it to someone, but i do hope someone would hear me, would actually listen to me and console me. But it's ok. I'll be fine even if there's isn't. 

I'm back home again in my room, and Matthew's here again. =]. It's been a while since i've been spending time with him. Maybe i'll be bring him out on sunday. or after his exams. it's been a while since i brought him out. Haha.. remembering the days which i only brought him out, and buying him things..haha..no wait. i should get something for him. =]. it's been a while i've done something for him. Hmmm. then i'm gonna get mom something too.=]. it's mothers day on sunday..

hope everyone is planning a lil something for their mothers. Some are aside, some are far. Well, even a call telling her how much you love her will cheer her up for the day too. =] *wink

- hubby, i missed u and din get to kiss u goodbye. *sniff -

No comments: