Saturday 31 May 2008

Useless

Somehow, deep down inside me, i'm feeling useless..Seeing him not happy even though he bring a smile on his face, but still... i know he's not happy. but he won't tell. I sometimes wonder why wouldn't he tell, at least we could share. but mayb he might think i can't help him at all so why bother telling me. well, he's got a point there. But i though i could be someone who could at least share..=/.. 

I pray that you'll over-come it. I pray that there's someone who could help you. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't me, cz i know i'm trying my best and maybe i'm just not good enough, but i always want you to know, i'll always be there...

-i love u and it's true-

2 comments:

disillusioned said...

me love u ah
ur not useless
*messes hair*

Unknown said...

why messes hair wan..XD