Tuesday 13 May 2008

Lousy place

Such a place to be where i have to suffer through it. *ugh

I came to class today to find that there isn't any class..wasted my money and time. I could have slept a lil longer cz i'm so dead tired. 3 more weeks till the sem ends. That's why assignments and projects are all coming up like trains. T_T.

I hate this place, and i hate some people. Being so inconsiderate and selfish. They never see what sacrifices and efforts we have put inside yet we are told we did nothing. O__o???wth?

i'm at the faculty now waiting for some friends to finish class for transportation. cz i DO NOT want to spend on cabs here and there. Waste my money. i can spend on something else at least then. 

-iHATEmyself- i'll kill myself by jump off the roof 
   i'll punish myself by starving.

No comments: