Saturday 3 May 2008

HIgh School

Do you ever miss high school? I do.. =]..There are goods and bads about it. hmm..kinda think of it. We don't have to worry what to wear daily in high school. But in a way, it's gonna be kinda sad cause you won't be able to buy more clothes. *sniggers
If only universities have better uniforms. xD.

Went back to my high school and was quite mad at the clerk and some others i don't want to talk about. Got my SPM certificate and noticed many of my classmates have not gotten it too. ^^. so i wasn't the last one. hehez. But high school for me wasn't much memories. Bad ones i don't even want to think about it. After that, we went to buy custard. wohoo..xD..

Then, Sayang went back to his school. That school looks so mysteries and wonderful. The architecture of it, imagine putrajaya turned into a university it self. wow..I saw some high school friends who were studying in Sayang's high school. was quite unexpected, well, nothing is impossible, just like me. Who would expect me to be doing designing. Everyone is shock. Even me! haha..

It's almost 2 and i'm gonna sleep after this post. Watching Enchanted again. Not rally the whole show, but the dancing and music. It's just so romantic. Who who hasn't watch it must get it. :D.

-So close together, when i'm with you-

No comments: