Monday 26 May 2008

once in a blue moon.

It's a rare occasion for a 19 year-old girl to actually have a nice talk with her mom. Where there's only you and her on the bed. Lying and chatting, and she just seems so happy to hear u talk, and when you're done, she gives you a little opinion. That's what happened between me and my mom today. She went to KL where i came back home, and then she came back an hour before i left and then she was a little worried that i wasn't home when she came back because i brought my brother out for dinner. anywayz.........

I never felt so happy talking to her, for once she actually listened, and she did not jerk and nag me as usual. =]. thanks mom.. I really feel that i have so many to learn yet so little time. It's 4 in the morning, sayang's asleep, i was helping him with him work, [a hell i'm doing but at least i'm learning too] just hope that he'll at least appreciate a little. *hint...haha...

ok,gotta stop and do work.

2 comments:

Li ying said...

hey babe.
good to see that u and ur mom's relationship are getting better.

Unknown said...

haha..thanks..=]