Thursday 8 May 2008

sOo many things to do

Haven't been blogging cz there's just too much.. haha... I was doing my report on sex education yesterday and i fell asleep half-way. haha.. I actually wanted to take a small nap for five minutes. But ended up falling asleep. haha... u know why? THANKS to SAYANG...haha..blame his tummy and thighs for being so damn comfortable that i fell asleep instantly and go t so reluctant to get up. haha...

It's one thirty here in the afternoon, my hubby went to class d. Everyone's gone but me. I feel hungry. my mouth feels empty, but thinking for subway dear's sister is bringing back just makes me even more hungry..*slurp.. ok. i'm DEFINATELY hungry. zomg. i'm eating so much. there's so many i want to eat. i want to eat bak kut teh, mcD, chicken rice, green small pau, ham dan chicken, subway, guai ling gou, tempura, sushi, xiu long bau....and so many more. zomg. no wonder i'm growing [side ways, but not upways]. T_T..all this talking just makes me even more hungry.

Sayang's presentation was today and he's not really very happy about it. Dear a? don't worry too much about it. k? It's over d ma. muax. bibi still here ma. muax. i love u. k? dun sad a. muax. i sayang back k? *hugz*

No comments: