Friday 25 July 2008

1317

Can't believe so fast it's FRIDAY! and i'm leaving on SUNDAY!

Just gotten the lecture of "don't come back every week" and the "work harder and study hard" plus the "don't watch tv or abuse the internet only you use for your work" and the "read more books" when everything adds up. It's sounds like a "HOW-TO-BECOME-A-NERD-" lecture.


my mom was like "Your course is so easy and we have to waste so much money! i also can lah~!~!"



I'm gonna take their words as a left ear in right ear out...HAHAHAHAAAAAAA..who cares anywayz? She thinks it's so easy why don't she sign up for it in KTAR then?Till this very day she is still trying to get me into UTAR! I don't blame her for thinking such as that. It's her!



I just woke up. i actually woke up at 9. Then my mind was thinking. what plans do i have for today? NO??? hubby did not msg me. SO i went back to bed. and slept again. Then i woke up half an hour thinking. REALLY NO PLANS??? no again. so went back to sleep. and woke up on and off keep telling myself ''Go back to bed! no point waking up! there's nothing to do but online"... So i finally wake up cz i wanted to go to the toilet and here i am...

TADAHHH!~!~!~!~!~!~!



*so random ((>.<)) *

No comments: