Thursday 17 July 2008

CRY

i SO cannot believe that she's making a fuss such as this.


*ugh



i don't blame her for acting like this. But why can't she control more of her emotions? and understand more of the teenage life, especially like aunty esther. She's such a great mom. She understands us. at least i know she understands me!


I just woke up in the morning. and she starts yelling at me. for what? i did not hear what she was yelling at. and then, i wasn't really feeling well, so i dragged myself into the bathroom. There she is yelling again asking why am i in the bathroom. Do i HAVE to tell her everything? even if i want to pee? or go shit? or even wash my hands.

It just reminds me of my childhood where i can't spend my time doing anything but study. *ugh. this is why i HATE studying.

Then, here i am typing this, and there she is getting on my nerves. AGAIN. i'm so lucky i am able to control my emotions by just letting it out here in my blog. *so don't read if you feels it's boring*

I was dragged to a party last night and left earlier, and my dad knows! and she says i'm such a disrespectful girl cz i did not tell her. WHATTHEHELLDOESSHEWANTSMETODO??? i wasn't feeling well. i HAD to walk home with my brother and i don't even know where she went! Then, at the end she just said something that really got on my nerves. i'm not gonna say it here.


i'mFISHINGhungry but i am on a diet. So have to control myself from eating cz i've gained 5kg in less than 2 months. OMG. such an embarrasing thing to mention, but YES! and i can't fit into my skinny jeans nor other jeans or trousers.


i SOOO wanna cry now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If on diet but hungry..
Eat an apple or cucumber..something like tat.

Anonymous said...

Drink more water..Or milo or some healthy drink? Quaker meal?