Tuesday 29 July 2008

feeling left out.

*sigh

i feel guilty

i feel left out.


Went back to campus today. and was such unlucky. New intakes were today. =/

Registry wouldn't give my results and wouldn't accept my payment. EVERYTHING would be so much easier if i were in TOA. *sigh. fat dream hopes i have.

Then turns out that registration is on Thurs! I am thinking of going back only on Monday. So Wasting my time! I don't understand what is going thru that friggin principle of mine who is so hopeless and i don't know why my parents look up to them so much. Mayb the fact that they are such bad people but still can have such a good image and reputation to those WHO HAVE NOT GONE UNDER HIM! *this is killing me*




Wed is the performance and don't know why i just don't really want to bother about it so much and hope that i can get thru with it as soon as possible.


and then the fact that i'm having my holidays but hubby is not is really killing me! and he is up here with me in kl and he has no plans. i feel so bad for him. and i feel so f****ing guilty. *sigh. what am i gonna do?

I don't have my time-table. I don't have my class. I don't even HAVE my results yet! and if i have class. what about hubby next week?


i so wanna sue him for having the f****ing campus SOOOOO far away. sigh. i wish i could just transfer to TOA then. sigh....

No comments: