Sunday 13 July 2008

disappointed

I'm so disappointed at some person.

Doesn't mean that he's mad so he has the right to throw things right?

HELLO?????it's a phone? It cost 500RM??Does that even cross his mind? And the blame is on me? what the hell???

I cannot believe why people are so NERDY that everything has to be books and studying and not going against the rule! For Christ sake! just GO AGAINST it!!! I was born to follow every single rule made in the world. So i was taught how to eat, how to sleep, how to walk, how to sit and EVERYTHING!. I am taught how to drive in every single corner of the road. It's like a book. and words. You need to place them and spell them correctly! But i don't!. see? i'm breaking the rule!. so what? i put a full stop after an exclamation mark. i spell realize instead of realise. and there's so many more. But WHO CARES???? it just really pisses me off. But i don't blame them cz their NERDS! and NERDS are afraid to break the rule. but i'm not a nerd nor a geek. I AM ME.

*ugh


He throws my brothers bloody phone! So, how do you think he felt?[my brother]. He bought the phone with his own money. He's so heart-broken. and he told me he is going to leave this house tomorrow! and he doesn't bloody give a shit! Well, he's got a nerve to say that. but to do it is another. right? Well, i have been saying for the past 10 years? and where am i still?


I just really wish to put some brains into him that it's a phone! and you cannot throw a bloody phone unless it's yours! he just doesn't give a damn doesn't he? He tramatizes me with all the memories.

omfg my head hurts. the memories of how he treated me just makes me wanna cry.

Don't know why i'm so bloody pissed and emo right now. no eye see this place.

No comments: