Tuesday 29 July 2008

Bruised

I've got Bruised fingers from playing the guitar too much...

*sobs. it hurts so badly that even typing this hurts so i ended up typing with only one hand, THen, it's so frustrated i come back with two but it hurts. T____T



I wanna try playing Paint-ball. I know it hurts. But ALL my friends have tried it but me. =/. They all come back telling stories of how exciting it was during the gathering or blogging it with pictures. where i'm just like ''.___. nope. i haven't tried it yet!"

Then, hubby said no to me. He said it hurts alot. But i don't know why so many people are going then. It seems fun but yet dangerous too. Or mayb i should just stick to CS. cz i die always and lead the team down. So sometimes i prefer playing alone so nobody is there to say how stupid i am or scold me for leading the team down.

No comments: