Friday 11 July 2008

missed it

omg.

I finally got into the net, and i saw hubby going offline..*ugh

how bad can the beginning of my day be? it's 1.29am here.

and i'm suppose to sleep. if not hubby will scold..XD

ok, i will hubby. after i finish typing this.

i can't really sleep, but i'll try.

i hate sleeping in my room.

feels so lonely and so, left out.

Nobody to hug..T_T..

Nobody to be kicked..XD..

and nobody to be hugged..

Nobody check on me in the middle of the night to check if i'm cold or where my blanket is..*aww...it's so sweet of you hubby..

Just thinking of it makes me wanna run to you and pounce on you and just. tears rolling down b'cz you're so nice and cute of doing that.

and i miss it...ALL OF IT!!!!



*tears are rolling down and i don' know why*

2 comments:

JeanetteThong said...

DIDNT U LIKE MY DANCING?!?!
LOL
xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

haha....aw..too bad i DO NOT have a super ZOOMING video cam corder....XD...