Sunday 13 July 2008

Movie


So.

Another movie again with hubby..XD..omg. it seems like AGES ago since we watched movie. i know, even though we watched last week too, but it just felt as though we have not watch for a very long time ago.XD.

Today, it was Hancock..XD. will smith.

It was really unexpected. So i really found the movie quite good. I almost cried though..haha..XD. Well, this happens when i'm really into the movie. And i realize that they were so many attraction in the theatre. There was a baby near hubby who was yelling and screaming .i think. at a moment. Then, there was this two girls right in front who was talking really loud. And the person behind me kept kicking my chair..=/. excuse me! there's someone here. some people really have the nerve to feel like it's their home. I mean, i'll only put my feet there if there's no one. or i'll be REALLY careful. XD.

But the movie was great that i did not really notice the distraction. XD

No comments: