Wednesday 9 July 2008

Not happy

This is true. the fact that i am NOT HAPPY!!! How am i going to be when i am all stuck here. screwed up life i have. i SHOULD be in kl right now! i should be in bed with hubby taking care of me! In stead, i am stuck here, no where to go. and EVERYWHERE i go, i need to report and tell them where i am, who i am with and what the hell i am DOING.

this sucks.

I use to think i was smth like Harry POtter, you know? locked up in a special room and being treated differently. Now, i feel like i'm more like cinderella!.

First, i am girl.

Then,

I am being asked to do the chores. She asked me to go cut the grass and do some gardening. Is she out of her mind???

Thirdly, I can't go out. Not even to the market! So, this makes me worst than CInderella. More like Rapunzel. Just that i don't have long golden blonde hair.

Fouth, She is so jealous of my Prince Charming. Just like in Cinderella, or in Snow White, or in Sleeping Beauty and in all that. I cannot believe she rather me go out with a gang of guys than my prince charming whom she knows. And yet she goes saying she cares for my safety.

yeah right.



Just as i thought i would be able to head down to singapore for the holidays,

But with friggin people like that.

Would i EVEN stand a chance?

I just HATE it so much that she's ruining my life.

Social around she sez, how to when she's like this?

She won't even allow me to go to kl!, what more to singapore?

what a b****!!!!



Here i am sick and sitting on the bed.

with a fever and a nose block.

and friggin ALL ALONE!!!

i hate it so much that the fact that hubby is there studying for his exam and i'm here all alone doing nothing but SHIT...






. i hate my life.

No comments: