Sunday 13 July 2008

Too many to say

there's just too many to mention what happen today...XD

First thing....


HUBBY CAME!!!!!!XDweee...i'm so happy. i actually skipped to the car. you know like little red-riding hood skipping to her grandmother's place? Well, not really skip, but yea, that mood..XD. was smiling getting into the car, and the first thing he said to me was why i looked pretty..XD...i was blushing..^^..

i still do kayz, so there's still the chemical reaction there..XD..



Then, there is my worst day. The woman who ruins my life..



She....*sigh. don't really know what word to DESCRIBE her. one thing, she CANNOT organize things, cz she'll start screaming up and down, running here and there. No wait, more like jumping up and down. And yelling at innocent people. and she's a really really really BAD planner. she waste people time and i can realize that people just felt annoyed with her. haha.. It just makes me feel so much better cz the fact that i'm such a better person compared to her..XD.. i am so disturb with her mental problems.. I do not want to continue talking about her.

Then there is my dad, Who is a seriously bad tempered and just pisses me off..He throws at EVERYTHINE!!!! So janice, i'm very sorry to tell you this. My borther is unable to msg you or call you because his phone was the victim. Lcd Broken is four cracks inside. Alone with the battery smash..What a jerk to throw things. I hated it so much when he threw my things..

No eye see them.

2 comments:

alice* said...

looks more like lil red riding hood hopping into the BIGBADWOLF's hut.
serious eh!
by the way you described it. XD
HAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

Good words.