Wednesday 30 July 2008

over

FINALLY it's over.

i was quite nervous although it was a short performance where i do not know anyone there asides a few of them. But i wasn't really close with them neither. As one who has stage-fright and never has confident in herself. i have managed to pull out myself and finish up two the two songs there. There were one or two mistakes but i do not know if anyone notices it.




Then, after sending Marcus to his campus. We went to pyramid and had Sakae Sushi for lunch. I had myself full. *sigh. can't be eating that much already because i'm getting fatter and fatter. But what's there to eat for a small amount? Can't think of just myself because hubby would also need to eat. Then, we went a little shopping. I finally bought tops from Forever 21. First time. haha..I should have taken some pictures there. I never thought i could find any nice ones in that shop. Well, Hubby would HAVE to be there if not i would not know what to wear or what not to.

Then, i wanted to buy the converse all star black shoes. And guess what! i'm getting the kids one!!XD..haha...well, i didn't get it today. but next time. haha...i'm so happy. here i go being kiddy again. Then, we were at PADINI and hubby saw a nice pair of knee-length pants for me. I know i don't wear those but if hubby say it looks good. i'll just go with it..haha..XD..


i SUCK at fashion and really need hubby there to be my fashion consultant. i fail in the fashion industry. *sigh. what am i gonna do without you hubby? XD




NOW...


i'm typing this blog. and hubby again going playing DOTA!!! i really dont know whether to be mad or to be pissed. but it would sound really selfish for me to get mad at him. but i cannot believe how much time he is spending playing that game. and i SUCK at that game so i ended up being yelled what i should do or not to do and people just get so fed-up of it and they give up. T_____T.

i fell asleep waiting for him. and he played till 5 in the morning. i was so....emotionless and don't know what to do. Afraid being said that i'm controlling that i do not allow him to play or just say i'm a sensitive and short tempered person. I DO NOT KNOW. i just do hope that he stills remembers me...

No comments: