Wednesday 30 July 2008

WAKATA

haha.. hmmmm..don't know what to write in here..suddenly feel like want to become destroyer.hehuhuhaha...i don't know why my chéri always update her blog. why she have so many time, story and etc to write??? *sigh.. later i'm gonna to watch hell boy 2 with her...we wanted to watch this movie for so long already.FINALLY... really dunno what to write!!!!

nowadays i like to sing so much. i always sing in front of my sayang but when she heard my voice then she will laughed. so pai seh!! what song that she request i will try my best to fullfill her wish.

ohhh..ya..i felt very guilty cz my sayang grew fatter.I'm SORRY... All this is my FAULT..but in the other hand, this can shown that i am a GOOD BOYFRIEND..hahahaha!! means i sayang her alot alotzzzZZzzzZZz lor...

ohh....today my chéri has a very go performance. her guitar skill and singing skill improved..i give u a BIG HAND *clap*..!!!! soOOooOoOoOoO pontong steam..ppl happy happy kacau her blog suddenly she step on the wire then all sudden the laptop shut down. SILLY chéri...

je t'aime

愛しています

당신을 사랑합니다

我爱你

ich liebe dich

te quiero

ti amo

eu te amo

saya cinta padamu

sarangheyo

ai shiteh ru

watashi wa UNKNOWN-des

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unknown-des? i have a name..T__T

For all those who are blur. This post was posted by hubby...haha..XD