Wednesday 16 July 2008

...

So here I am, back in Ipoh again…hmmm..

Didn’t really had a good sleep last night. WEIRD dream. XD



Hubby woke up earlier than me and I got up bout 11plus and got ready. We went to pudu and took the 12.30 bus back. My neck hurt like shit sitting in that bus..


I met Chern Yunn. Was SOooOOO surprised that could met her this way too.

Then here I am back home, getting so frustrated of my internet being so lowsy. *ugh



I got dragged into some old party whom I do not know anyone but EVERYONE seems to know who I am. Some random group of aunty starts going ohhs and ahhs when they see me. Till dad finally sore how bored and annoyed I was, he asked me to walk home with my brother, as he wanted him to go home and study too. =/

When I was outside waiting for my brother, this baby girl start half walking half woobling her way out. I look around and therer wasn’t any adult, so I couldn’t find who her parents where. Then she came over and she held her hands open for me to support, so I bend down and kinda make a baby face and she started laughing and I realized she had chocolate all over her face. Haha…XD so cute.

But I began to wonder what to do with her. If I wasn’t there, she would have walked out to the road [mind you, the gate was wide open and they were people walking up and down, cars passing by too]. If I wasn’t there, wat would happen to her? Then, her father started searching for her panicly and coming out from the crowd of old people. Till he saw me with her he looked so relief.

Well, parents should look after their babies, especially when they are small and can’t walk properly. *sigh.

But that baby girl was really very very cute. XD

No comments: