Thursday 24 July 2008

hubby!!!!!XD

I went to JJ with Yuki today. DAMN! she's still as skinny as ever..haha..XD..she eats ALOT and doesn't get fat. amazing. haha.. Went to Food and Tea. Pictures are with her. 

After that, we went to PADINI. [it's the only store which has nice clothes around]. and there were sales. I picked like 8 clothings. and went to the fitting room, the guy was looking at me. and i looked at him and said ''I have 8, could i bring it in and try please?" then he looked around and said ok..haha...XD...it says outside a max was 5..haha...

So, here are the 5 i loved and want to buy..hubby!!!XD...

This was the first one who caught my attraction. 
RM29 with 10% discount from PDI section
I've been eyeing this for quite some time.XD and i think it looks FAB. Doesn't it hubby?XD
RM59 with 10% discount from PADINI AUTHENTICS
I love how the black and guitar mixes with the other colors. simple yet nice. 
RM29 with 10% discount from PDI section
and lastly, this. HAHAHAHAAAAAA...also Rm29 with 10%discount from PDI section.




*hubby don't need get all for me la.XD. amybe 2 or 3..*hint*hint*


HAHAHAHAAAA..i'm such an evil gf. XD. 

i love you hubby! you're the best!  *giggles...






No comments: