Saturday 5 July 2008

You're the best thing in my love

In times of loneliness. When I feel like giving everything I own in my life.
In exchange for a moment or two. Just having you by my side.
In times of desperation, when all I could do is holding on to what’s left of you.
Just the thought of you will always be true. You’re the best thing in my life.
They say that love comes easy as the love that goes with the hours of the night.
Well our morning were always filled with loving still in our eyes.
You see I’m lost, I’m hopelessly lost, inside my mind all because of you.
Just the thought of you will always be true. You’re the best thing in my life.
And when the morning comes, and the sun refuse to rise.
And the night goes on without a star in the sky.
I’ll be missing you till the very day that I die.
Taking with me all the pain and misery forgotten songs and memories of you.
If you could see me and hear the words I wanted to say.
With you I lived a lifetime, without you can’t face another day.
If I could see you, if only I could tell you just how much I really love you.
Just the thought of you will always be true, you’re the best thing in my life.
You’re the best thing ever, the very best in my life.

Hubby. i love u.

No comments: