Friday 27 July 2007

friday the 27th

ok..so friday the 27th isn't a big deal. But today, is a big deal. right honey?
Today, is the third..no..actually is the forth day, cz i came down on tuesday, right? haha...*blur*

I currently had this slang in me. what the hell???had been picking it up since i'm talking fully english, [ and when i went fully i meant pure, like talking to a white guy..], so yea, there's just this slang in it. ugh! why can't i be normal? i dunwan other's to think that i am trying to pretend or smth like that.

I slept at 12 yts, after reading the 7th book of harry potter [ i'm not done yet ], and then i forgot to call my honey and fell asleep...[ oh fuck!]
but i woke up at 3 and called him. Then, I took my medi and fell asleep. woke up at nine today and got prepared to go to campus.
Ming yew said that he would be reaching campus around noon, but then at ten he said he was on his way, and i had to rush. And then, i took a cab there when i was all ready and so.
He was at his faculty and i had to go up there, turned out he had more friends there...O_________O...scare the shit out of me.
Anywayz, after he got his time-table [ it looked like he has many free-time]
we went to klang [dun ask me why so far] to eat. yea, we went all thew ay there to eat. haha. after all the chatting and being so akward, we left for The Curve.

Watch transformers at three.Before that, was standing outside the counters there watching the trailers of all the shows, oh god.. all those scarry and horror movies just made my stomach turn 360degrees and i wanted to p uke. ..haha..so,i never watch any of this robot shows or transformers. But it's just so nice, the cars, wow...lucky ming yew had the patients tp explain to me.[ you know how dumb i can be]
so, yea, after that, we went round walking. Then his friend, simon, dropped us of at KJ lrt station.and came back here.

So here i am now, in cybercafe, cz my laptop is so screwed, i just dun have the patients to use it anymore, so i'm just gonna spend four bucks..two hours here online...or maybe one hour. well, who knows?

haihz, i just can't wait for my macbook Pro by the end of the year, haihz, then things would work out so much beta. right now, having a laptop and not having one is not much of a difference.

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

U're so cute baby. I love u so much. Really miss ya