Friday 6 July 2007

kl...

today, i came in kl..
yesterday my mom bought the bus ticket, we sat MARA LINEAR... she asked the ladt if the bus was air-conditioned...the malay lady said..''bukan air-con...hawa dingin''......O_o
what the???? isn't air-condition hawa dingin???
haihz..
malays nowadays...what is in thier mind?? i reli wonder..
anywayz....
so, the bus ticket sez 11 am...in the morning...
[i wasn't suppose to sit the bus..]T.T...i so wanted to cry..
not fair..haihz....i'm so depress and emo..haihz...
anywayz, right now, i'm already in kl and he's on the way from ipoh to kl. tomorrow hope i'll be spending time with him ler.. so, then, i woke up at 9, had breakfast and then packed a bit more stuff. the bus was suppose to leave at eleven!!!! but then, eleven thirty oni the bus driver came....[please remind me not to take taht bus ever again]
there was oni like 7 person in the car...=_='''
so then, it moved...lucky it wasn't as slow as sri maju.in two hours aroud there it reached duta.. and uncle eddie came with colin and christopher and then we went to 1u...
but my baby wasn't there...haihz...
what to do??

We went back to Uncle Daniels place, and then after all the confusion..[ugh! it's so frustrating] we went to KLCC...then went to find Uncle Joe [ this is getting confusing ]
so anyway, i was spending time at the hotel and sms'ing my baby...i was growing moss...and then, we went to klcc for dinner..mdm kwan..then, i had to bring chris to take the lrt to kelana jaya..there i had to wait..like for how long? half an hour?? haihz....my legs were killing me...so then, i was there..and then uncle Brian came and then he fetched me home.. so here i am, sitting here on the bed in colin's ibook G4 typing my blog..
and i am so happy..
haha
cz it's not laggin...
yipee!!!
i just can't wait for my macbook pro..
hehez..

then tomorrow..,i just hope there's no disappointement...i wanna see my baby...

No comments: