Friday 20 July 2007

sick...=[

well, what do i have to say? je suis malade .....yup..that's right. i'm sick.well, it started yesterday morning when i woke up. with this pain and irritation in my throat. ugh! so, i told my dad, and he told me i got the 'sickness'. He said the 'bacteria' has got me. haha...must'd wonder why'd he say tat right? Because it started of with my cousin from the states, then it spread, to his girlfriend, to his brother and now me. T.T...[p/s. I did not do anything close to him. Don't know how i got it.] So, the pain has got worst today. everytime i even swallow, it hurts alot. T.T...i wanna cry. and i know. as my dad says, the next few day i'll start to cough [ i have been coughing] but it's just that it'll get worst. you know? i might lose my voice. NO!!!!! not again. i don't want that to happen. No!!!T.T..i'll cry..no..why is this going to happen to me.

I remember, few months back, when i was in kl. i was sick. and like this. but then it was worst. i could not go to class for a week. with a bad flu, fever, worst and then started to vomit like...every 15 minutes. It was horrible. Sometimes i wish someone would just knock me out. You know??? haihz...

Today is friday, and i can tell u and i am assure, on wednesday. i'm still sick. T.T and then, what happens if my baby got it? no...i dunwan my baby to get sick..=[..T.T...i know that he said he doesn't mind. but.no, i don't want. i don't wan him to get sick. =[. i love him. So, baby...i know you are strong. right? Don't fall sick ya..=]..*wink*..love ya..muakzxxxx...

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

So hmmm your braces are gone eh? Hehe. U know what that means baby.. MUhahahah ^^