Friday 13 July 2007

love is a very beautiful thing

omg..i reli dunnow hat to say. here...
haihz..there's just so many things..
yesterday,
i went to sunway...with xian and her two friend. and i realized that, i am reli who i am. All along, i have wished for it, not that i am weird or anything, it's just that i always felt there was a distance between. Who else knows about it is a qeustion running thru my mine right now. i reli wonder, who knows? They can't lie to me. That face, That reaction on the expression has already betrayed them. Sometimes i really wonder why can't they just tell me the truth? would not that be better? And all the while for my entire life we're and they have been teaching us not to lie to be honest but when they themselves are hiding the biggest secret of our life..
People may say, come on, that's over, you should appreciate what you have now. yea, it's not that i don't. it's just that, I can't take it in so fast right now.

I'm tired, tired of pretending who i'm not. I'm not of people telling me not to pretend if i dunwan to. If it was so easy as said i would have done it already. haihz... but i know one thing is that, i am glad that i have you. with you and your mom. i need not pretend. i could reli relax and be myself. like your mom has said. i seem more relax and comfortable with you around. Of course, that's the truth. For me, it is important for that someone to understand me and to know how i feel.
Like when i get pissed with that woman for things which are not even wrong, i use to get the 'Ling! she's your mom! dun be rude!' kind of reaction. but for you, you understand me. YOu know how i feel. and thank you very much cz i feel that, it is very important to me.

I just can't wait anymore. how many more days are there? i reli need a count down. every morning i wake up to wait for the day to be over so the next day would come and it's comin nearer to be with you. Before i met you, i was lost, i never knew what i wanted, never knew what made me happy, i wasn't able to list it out, wasn't able to tell it to someone. it was all the 'when-the-time-comes-i'll-know-if-i'm -happy-or-not' kind..But after you, i KNow..i firmly know and promise it. You made me realize what life is about. For me, it is about being happy, and doing the things you like. I reli apologize if i'm old-fashion in thes way, the pick and chose the one the serve, to be with him. i'm not about career and job or money, but i'm about making you happy. I hope you are able to see the trust i put in you. I trust you, that i am not as insecure as last time. I don't hold back anymore. I don't pretend to be someone i'm not or someone i hate. This is why you are important to me.

Omg..I just can't wait to be with you. I dare'nt ask for more. Just being able to sit there and stare at you is more than i could ask for. Being able to make gifts and you appreciating them. i'm glad and so happy that i could fly. thank you.

This war we are going thru, we will win. cz there is nothing that can be in our way. Like i once heard 'Love is a very beautiful thing'....=]

No comments: