Monday 30 July 2007

Not another average monday

God...i seem to be running out of title nowadays...
Can't find for the perfect title too..
anywayz,
today, is the 30th..haihz..and second semester had already started.
[so is for my honey..]
i woke up at 7.30 today with my avril alarm clock...
haha.. and then first thing i did was to msg my honey..hehez...missed him badly,
and then, i realized that my room mate was in the t
oilet, so i had to wait..
Then i notice..the rain was pouring, and there was thunder and lightning.=[..T.T...[scared..*whine*..my honey not there]

So, when she got out i went in. and i changed and so on..etc etc etc...basic stuff....haihz...such boring life without my honey around..
So, then, i got ready and went over to Kev's place and waited..turned out that Jang had driven all the way from penang!!!O____O..or was it kedah???blur...
he's the korean guy and we are the malaysians...but he is driving..haha...but in kancil only..what you expect??he wanted the Honda Accord..unfortunately,his dad did allow him..haha...poor guy..
So, then i went to campus at eight forty and my honey was already almost reaching there. =]..i miss him badly..

Then when i reached there, i saw my honey..=]..*yipee*..
then i sat down there with my honey and then just chat for a while and i left for class...freaking hell...had to climbed the freaking stairs four times at least today...ish...we had the meeting...i have class to 8 in the evening!!!!wtf????i was like...damn..i reli need my honey to help me with my studies then...
I was lucky cz i had photography studies for first period...=]..
our teacher, who is also my form teacher.=]..told us we neede a DSLR...haha...so i guess i''ll be getting that now, and end year we [ me and my honey] will be getting a mac book pro..*yipee*..both same..wakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka...

i'm so lucky..
hehez...my honey, then came over to my place..at my hostel..
hehez..=]..to spend time with me.. talked, laughed, chat and so on..
Right now, i am on his laptop..[he is here]..honey i love you..muakzxx..*hugz*
and then he is going back soon, but then, later on he's going back.
Then i'll be all alone here..i'll miss him badly..


me and my honey..[love this picture..]

2 comments:

DJLDracio said...

What's life without you, i can't imagine a even more greater blessing in this world than you. I love u so much. Muaxx

disillusioned said...

you have credit to send bloody many sms but you cant even reply mine?
i repeat, i am very very VERY disappointed in you.
you resort to a third party to pass messages to me. fine.
simple things asked to be done, i trusted you had the ability to perform. and you give me lame excuses. confront me if you dare. let's talk.
i am very disappointed in you. not because you didnt do what i ask you to, but because you didnt even bother.