Monday 23 July 2007

To all those out there

I am not afraid to show and tell i have a bf. And i am proudly to say his name.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone?
Just because two have the same name, i don't think it's a crime, is it?
Then whose fault would it be? their mother's? Cz it was them who gave them the name. Right?
Don't tell me it's a crime to have the same name as someone.
Then why don't you tell it to everyone and let's all pick different for names? Have a computer system.
Then it won't be a crime, will it?
What happen between me and my ex is something EVERYBODY don't know. So stop jumping into conclusion and saying shit things.
You wanna go around and spread rumors about me, go ahead, the mouth is yours and nobody can stop it.
But people might be saying the same thing about you.
Why is it when a relationship ends, it's always the girls fault?
It's always saying the girl being CHEAP and going to another guy?
So is it that all the girls in the world are cheap?
what about your girl or you wife-to-be?

*sigh*
all along there were gaps between my ex and i.
And when relationship didn't work out well, my fault?
Is it my fault that he scolds me?
Is it my fault that he irritates me?
Is it my fault that he gets frustrated and get mad?
get angry?
Is it my fault that out attitude can't get along that well?
I have been tolerating,with him in KL. trying to fit in.
Trying to change.
and it's my fault?
Why not start a change and blame him?

2 comments:

DJLDracio said...

The public will forever be unfair, it's ourselves who have to be strong and show the public that their silly mentalities and ill founded thoughts doesn't effect you at all. I'm here now, there is nothing more sweeter than our love. Go to hell with the public...I never did give a shit what they thought...

disillusioned said...

why even blame in the first place?
nothing ever goes wrong with just one party. its always both. think about that.