Wednesday 18 July 2007

start packing

well, packing has it's good and it's bad..
good- i'm leaving...wakakaka...soon....haha...one more week...yipeee....no more woman to nag and annoy me around. no more being oushed around...and all the privacy and time i wan.
bad??i've got to clean up and i'll get sick from all the dust...argh...poor me..hehez...=]

wELL, makes a very big difference too..
i mean...semester two is coming up. Been to some friend reunion and stuff like that. everyone is in form 6, all our roads are different. wow..it is different. Never knew that it would end up like this. well, most of my friends are taking like e-commerce, business, accounts, marketing and all that. Me?? i'm like so out of the topic..
haihz..but at least, i know, that i am not the only one. =]

sOMetimes i reli sit and wonder, what would happen, if i din take this road, would i be happier? would i be sad?
would i be archieving? or would i still be pretending to do what i like to do in front of everyone?
i reli wonder...

at times, i love to sit and think, just gaze at the sky. Why is the sky so beautiful? i once asked. I was told that, if i do good deeds, i will know why it's so beautiful, cz i'll be up there. Is it really?
Now, i sit and think, everyone around me, whom i've known for my entire life. Is keeping the biggest secret. away from me.
Who am i? what am i? where am i? i always wonder.
i reli wish i would know. to have someone to talk about it. i don't want to pretend i'm ok with it. i don't wan to pretend i'm not thinking about it. I want to talk about it. I want to ask about it. i know, there is someone who would talk about it.But, i'm afraid to mention it, cz would it effect him?I'm reli scared.

It took me so long to find one. Sometimes i reli wonder, which is worst?One to hurt me so deep or thirty to hurt me so deep?i realzied, mayb for some people. one hurts more than thirty. Mayb for some people, from thirty, you count back to one. it doesn't make a big thing right? but to kinda think of it. for thirty person to get me this hurt. how insecure and how many times i've been let go, dumped, lost and so on. i dun even know what the crap i am talking right now.
haihz....so, i'm just sorry if i made you feel bad.

there's only one wish i hoped for from everyone. THE TRUTH

No comments: