Friday 20 July 2007

tomorrow

weird...ain't it? i mean why am i even making this blogged titiled tomorow?and then tomorrow i'll put today???haha..

so, anyway...
Tomorrow, colin's girl is comin with her WHOLE family....and she is sleeping in my room..[p/s..oni her..not the WHOLE family..]..then, not jsut her family, but her nephew. Then, tomorrow, my mom...decided to have a BBQ....wtf???
O_________________O?????
haihz....ok..so...anywayz, she wanted it. Dad started to complain, and she had this very irritating look on her face. I could just slap her. it's just so annoying...UGH!!!!...i can't stand looking at her... what the hell??? She makes me feel that she's doing all this just to impress other's. faker......

Most probably, i'm gonna have a hell of a day TOMORROW!!!!! you know why??? cz my dad even came and talk to me...he said...''Ailing..Nomatter what happens tomorrow. Just absorb the anger. Dun fight back. At night you can tell me all about it..''..wow...this is just serious..ok? he's not like that. He doesn't even offer to let me release my anger on him. He knows well, i mean...OF CZ !!!! that's his wife! he should know...argh...OMG......i just wish tomorrow would pass by faster.


haihz.....this is gonna be a disaster man...

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Honey, no matter what happens u'll have me to run to when u need help the most. Don't worry, keep me posted about it. I'll be on standby just in case u need to talk. It's the best i can do on the phone. I'm sorry baby. I love u muax.