Monday 9 July 2007

last day at kl

today is the last day at kl. i am going bek later. so then, i'm here posting one before i leave.

Things did not worrk out as i expected or so. Sometimes i reli wonder, why am i not being told the truth? this pain inside me. when will it go? i reli hope time would be faster at this moment. i reli wish semester 2 would come faster. Because i know, i would be able to be happier there. but what can i do now? just wait. be patients.

Right now, i'm hungry, stomach is growling. haihz. what to do? i can't even put my words together to reli put my words. haihz..i need my honey here. he's good. haihz. i reli miss him. i need to wait for semester 2.

honey, i'm sorry that things have to be this way. but we'll never give up. ok? i love you. this is a war that we will win. ok? someone told me once that ' love is a very beautiful thing' right? and i beleved. hope you do understand. and being you to be able to understand me and my situation here is very important to me. sorry. i love you.

No comments: