Tuesday 31 July 2007

wandering of to 1u

today, i woke up late..
geez, the second day and i was already late..
i missed malaysian studies..
historyof arts was proponed to the morning, so when i went there, it was already history of arts,
i sat next to Osaka and for only about fifteen minutes, then class was over...=_____='''
and i rushed all the way to campus..

Me, Kevin, Osaka and Gerald were sitting at the plaze at 10.45..
and i missed my honey so much, so i asked if he could come out, then i'll go 1u, since it's nearer for him..
so he sed ok, and i told kevin that i'm leaving first,
took a cab to Putrajaya Central station..
been messaging my honey all the time..
Then, i was standing there for half-an hour to wait for the rapid-bus for 1u.. ok..ok..i think it was more like forty minutes..
anywayz, i got on it..
paid two dollars, and then, i just sat there and waited.
it was better than i expected..
I reached 1u around 12.30 and my honey was there already..
missed him so much that i just wanted to run at him and pounce at him..
haha...[poor ming yew..]
hehez, so the first thing i did was go to the toilet..
haha...can't blame me for rushing to campus early in the morning right??
haha...so, after that, my honey brought me to 'Shogun' to eat...
i was like.oh god..why can't i have a better appetite so i can eat up all those cute little food..
hehez..
after that, we went to MPH..
i saw the book Indigo's star and my honey bought it for me..
omg..honey, you din have too..i love you so much..
muakzxxx
lovely, i miss my honey so much...
Then we went to watsons to get some stuff and just wander around..hehez..playing around like little kid..
oh god..
everytime i hug him, i just wish i could bring him home.
hehez..so i can hug to sleep..=]
muakzxx
huggies..

my honey left at 5 smth and i was just wandering aroudn when he called me and said my wallet was with him and then i was like..'oh yea..haha..i also forgot.''
so, my honey went for his lessons and came bek around 7. We just walked around for 5 min and went up to the car. He dropped me off at the rapid bus station there. lovely...[ladies and gentlemen, do not think that my boyfriend did not want to fetch me home, but he needed to be home soon, so he couldn't fetch me, if not he would have]

So, i reached home around 8 plus and then bought food up, ate, bathed and now here i am..
typing my blog for what i did today..

and guess what..
tomorrow, my honey is going to format my laptop..
wakakakakaka..
yea baby, so i do hope that things are much better then..hehez..

ming yew, i miss you so much already...

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

There will be more days like that coming in our life together. Muaxx Imagine, everyday...Whao...U are The Best. 2morrow awaits, let's rest and awake for more 'rocking'.. ^^ muax