Friday 27 July 2007

haihz..gotta learn better words

i'm back in KL.
in a way, i am quite happy, cz at least, i can continue to learn to be independent and without any naggings and annoying...
OH great, it's killing me.
IT's just like...ugh!...
she's just getting on my nerves,
she can tell me she knows it and yet she still wants to nag..haihz...
LIke dad said, why can't she calm down?
why can't she just calm down? if she is just so afriad and worry,
and she wants to care so much, she has her own life to do it.
It's not that i want to be rude,
But this is my life, and i'm gonna be 18, if i fail and fall,
i wanna learn and get up my way,
if she thinks this is the hard way, i'm sorry,
it's what i chose.
supporting me financially, is the biggest thing i can ever ask for.

I remember her saying once when i got into a fight with her,
that one day i live under her roof, one day she'll be controlling me.
wow..
now, i'm in kl.
and i'm not under her roof.
what does that mean? come on..she gotta need to know better words to say

2 comments:

DJLDracio said...

Well we all want freedom, mine on the other hand comes for a price.... Damn....Stay strong with me no matter what ok baby? Muax

Unknown said...

i'll stay strong with you..