Monday 23 July 2007

let down again

haihz...so , how many times have i been let down again and again?
i'm tired and sick of getting disappointed like this. Right now, it is as if my heart has died against her.

Yesh, i'm gonna be eighteen in a few months, and i'm still being treated like an 8 year old kid...=__________________=....
oh god... when will this ever end. But one thing i am sure. In the year of 2010. i graduate, they can't do anything.

F*** it.....sorry..but i just can't help it. Now, i'm going down to kl on wed..not tues. I have to rush you know???Pack and unpack in one night. WTF????? i'm not some kind of robot and i dun have some kind of magic....geez...what's the prob with going a day earlier? and then she started accusing me saying it was me who originally wanted to go down on wed...she won't even allow me la...Stop putting the blame on me la bitch..So irresponsible...

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Honey..... Listen ok? No matter what happens we'll be together. The war is just beginning, remember...We'll win. Love u