Wednesday 1 August 2007

1st day of a new month

Sometimes, have you ever wonder what you will be in ten years time? maybe you should sit and think about it...

Today, i woke up at 8 in the morning feeling very sleepy. I pulled myself out of bed and went to the washroom. My room-mate has just left the room when i woke up. I throw on my green cargo pants and a black top, packed my stuff and left at 8.30. When i reached kevin's place, they weren't really ready, So i had to wait. You can't complain much when you have to wait for the driver to be ready, and he is not charging for it too. what a nice guy.=]..honey, don't think wrong ya. In the mean time i was sending text messages to my honey and reading a book he bought for me.

I reached campus at 9 and i rushed to see my honey, and then had to run all the freaking stairs to go to my class. Then i was waiting outside the two classroom and waiting for Gerald to come up because i wasn't sure which class i should go, and i followed Gerald. [don't want to be all alone]
Got my module and went through the briefing and realized that there's alot of hardwork and researches to do to get my grades up. To be the best for my honey.So right now i am here typing my blog and going through the websites to find for information.

I came back to campus at pass 11 and had an early lunch here with my honey. Then he started uploading stuff into his laptop and send stuff to me. [ wow..honey, you were amazing, thank you very much and i love you very much..lovely...muakzxxxx]
Today, we were relaxed just the two of us. Wild and having fun. just wished we could be like this forever. *sigh*. my honey has gone home now and we await for the next time we meet.

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Glad to be of service my dear. ALways a pleasure. Hope the lap is doing well now, till we both get our Mac Book Pro ^^. Muaxx Love u alot, 2morrow is another day....with u hehe. Love u