Wednesday 26 September 2007

.being sick is not something everyone would want to be.

i could not sleep in my own room. i had to sleep on the sofa for 2 weeks in a row. I had to suffer through the uncomfort. woke up at 9 in the morning and my friend told me they have left, i couldn't get up and i realized that i still had my fever and my throat was killing me. So then, i din get out of my bed and went back to sleep.

so there i was, sweating and just flipping and turning thinking when would i be better. got up at noon and msg sayang that im not going to class, then i went back to sleep. finally, i got up three smth, drank some water and jsut lay at the sofa till 5 and i sat in front of my laptop and checked my friendster and chatting with bryan. then i lay back on the sofa..god..i just feel as if i dun have energy. then here i am, 6.15 posting this blog...

No comments: