Sunday 9 September 2007

to the people outside..

here is something to everyone out there!

i have a boyfriend..and he is jonathan lee ming yew... and for the last time..i only have ONE boyfriend..
stop calling me or msg'ing me asking whether have i change my boyfriend.. stop asking me who is my next target.. stop asking me when i'm going to leave my boyfriend? do i look like someone who does that? after that, you turn around and back stab me? you tell my friends or other people that i'm a playgirl, a slut, a pretender, a cheater and all those shit you guys can say..

i'm not admitting that i'm perfect. but are you? i'm not saying that i'm right..but what gave you the right to screw up our life? screw up your own life if you want to!

saying i'm a pretender? if you have the guts, why dun u come and tell it to me face to face rather than pretender that u all have nothing against me? just be'cz i came to kl. you guys say i forgot about u. Did u guys even bother to call me when i was back there? I am being ignored ok??

and those who do not know me.. you track my blog and my friendster and all my other accounts..and you dare tell my boyfriend what kind of girl i am? so u admit u judge people through the looks? wow.. and u say i was bad when u are worst..

to the girls..
well, you can say all you want. go on. try to convince my boyfriend not to love me. why? you want him is it? try and get him then! you can say all this is just sweet talk to my bf and whatever shit cock u say to him and about him..but it's not gonna change my love for him!

No comments: