Saturday 8 September 2007

i'm not dumb

i know what kind of people they are in this world..
i know what kind of shit people can be..
i know how bitchy a girl can be..
i know how a guy is going to approach me..
i know how to reject someone..
i know how to walk away from others..
i know how to run..
i know how to talk..
i know how to speak..
i know how to scream..
i know so many things...
you don't have to talk to me as if i don't know..
i'm not dumb.

sometimes, i often, what is happening?
why do you always seem to get in the mood like this?
there's just so many things going through my mind that i'm going to burst...

i'm sorry if i being the leader here is going through all this to make someone understand the situation..then i gotta apologize for being a sucker leader..
i know..i screwed up first sem..u think i want to screw it up again?? i'm trying my best here so that everyone would be happy and be co-operate...that past has been haunting me. everytime i look at my results, flashback of what the lecturer said all came back to me.
you think i didn't break down and cry?
you might just say it's small matter, forget about it..
then i gotta apologize....cz i still can't..!!!

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

You are not stupid darling. People just don't understand you're good intentions but i do and I'm on Your Side... Love u