Wednesday 19 September 2007

wasted

*sigh* i'm so emotionless here. i don't know if i'm hungry or just normal. I don't know if im tired or just normal. i don't know what i can do anymore.
I don't know what is happening next to me. I don't know what is this. I thought i had it, but it ust doesn't seem like it. because i just realize, dreams will always remain as dreams. because if not, it will not be call dreams anymore. do you agree with me?

ok. why am i so bloody emo right now? because i feel so angry and pissed off. that i'm not doing things the right way. and what's worst i'm watching a bloody emo drama. ish..what's wrong with me? wasted down the drain..what's the different than taking shots and getting drunk then? i feel so damn wasted man.. and i have a test tomorrow..

get up get up get up..=__________=''
this is just so weird..geez..

it's either i sleep now and study later or study now and sleep later?? hmmm...i reli wonder...

No comments: