Thursday 27 September 2007

.Just so Unexpected.

wow..i was just shock and suprised.

i was half-asleep on the sofa in the living-room. and then i decided to take a shower and then i was in the toilet when my roomate came back. then i realized that i forgot to bring my towel in. so i went to my room to take it. when shirley all of the sudden asked me if i was sick.

i was like.O_____o?? how did she know??? well, how stupid of me to ask, it's not like it's not obvious that u are sick or not right? then she mentioned that i could've told her then she could on the fan instead of the air-con. she looked and sounded as if she felt bad that i ended up in the living room and i was sick. i could tell she felt bad, so i told her it's ok and i'm getting better now..^^

i was so shock and suprise. yea, i'm recovering now..hopefully will be able to get an exciting weekend.

No comments: